jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite music

hi friends!

I have actually two different styles of music that I like it all depends on my mood...
when I'm a little sad or stressed very strong song to relax in these cases I like to sing romantic songs, ballads in english and spanish and some pop.  My family and my neighbors are accustomed to hear my lovely voice :P!
The other kind of music that I usually listen to is dance music. Since very little I love to dance and dance whenever I can in the place that is hard for me to sit still!
On family parties, birthday or other type of meeting forever cueca dance, everyone in my family get together and do choreography ... is very nice.
I tell you a secret? I love dancing axé never stop dancing though my boyfriend uncomfortable.
I love to dance with choreography and all to follow, Besides this kind of music makes all people are encouraged to dance, it's fantastic!


My favorite singers and bands are Keane, Journey, Franco De Vita and Chayanne. Cueca about the Altamar group is my favorite!

3 comentarios:

  1. If the "axe" is best, I remember being in the halls of my school dancing and ridicule, is a catchy music that the songs and choreography learning you can spend hours dancing is more fun!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Journey is great. His vocalist, Steve Perry, had an amazing voice. I also enjoy Keane's music.

    Happy New Year for You!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Notable article. Axé dance is the best, I agree with you. All my childhood I dance with my friends their coreography. :D

    ResponderEliminar