sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

my favorite dog breed QUILTRO

If not exist as a race quiltros set but I know they are the best dogs in the world
in my childhood did not have dogs because my mom did not like. at age 16 came to my house a black dog quiltra that I love  and love you forever! I adopted and stayed with me until last year and died Pinina called intoxicated with rodenticide, it was very sad and I still cry when I remember it :(!


 I adopted a dog now black is also quiltra and his name  princess is beautiful. the dogs are very loyal quiltros, loyal and grateful, also very intelligent.
the quiltros not being purebred not have the diseases associated with genetically pure breeds, this makes them highly resistant to severe disease affecting certain breeds of dogs and their relatives.
I prefer black dogs and female preference quiltros addition to the black dog associates the ability to bring luck to their owners, so expect good luck!
I love dogs but the quiltros much more, are the best!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario