martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?

Since childhood I have always been an animal lover, my father was a farmer and had a field in the south where they had cows, sheep, pigs, horses, chickens and dogs so I always lived surrounded by animals. I think from the same time I discovered I wanted to be a veterinarian.
At some point in my life I wanted to be a lawyer, encouraged by my dad every time we discussed but I did not like the idea of ​​defending thieves or murderers so discard that option. The dream of my father having a daughter was always a teacher, maybe at some time I devoted to teaching, but always in veterinary.
During the time I was at school every time I wondered what my answer was I wanted to study veterinary medicine because I love animals and I love medicine, understand how the different systems within an animal and how to respond to the different pathologies is fascinating and very motivating!

My experience at the university has been wonderful, I realized that this is what you really want to do for all my life! is a difficult career in which almost no time to relax but all the effort worth it when you see a patient recovers thanks to the care you gave ... That's the best!

I like to work in a swine production squad, reproduction or public health although these three areas are interconnected. But really what I want is to be the best veterinarian!

1 comentario:

  1. i wished live surrounded by animals in my childhood! lucky you!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar