jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

Summer holidays!!

hello friends! Today I will talk about my summer holidays

In my childhood we always went on vacation to the beach we spent a few days Curanipe or in the field of my father, at that time he was a farmer and when it was threshing time (December-January) at the place we met and spent there several days, was wonderful.  in february used to go to the beach with the whole family. On the Curanipe beach there is a forest where you can camp and spent 2 weeks there. Is a beautiful place, quiet and I have fond memories of those evenings on the beach. In the morning we got up very early with my cousins ​​and we walked along the shore of the beach and when he left the fishermen in their boats, we bought fish for my mother cooked, the fish if it's delicious.

Now my dream vacation, but still feel tired I have no hope of leaving because summer vacation after leaving classes in the University I have only 3 free days and 5 February, I'm going to TVV (veterinary volunteer work ) until 23 February, after that I have 1 week off, these are my holiday jaja! I think we will go with my family to the Pichilemu beach  visit the nearby beaches Bucalemu and Punta de Lobos and then  classes again.

I always dreamed to see the south of Chile, to go by car, camping and spending time with all this beautiful nature, eating fish and shellfish like crazy and buy lots of crafts!

The other place you've always wanted to spend my summer vacation on a beach paradise in Mexico, Colombia, Republica Dominicana, etc.. go on an all inclusive and just relax, let me meet and eat and drink very much tropical fruit juices would be great!

4 comentarios:

  1. oh that's great that you will go to TVV I wish you best in the world and enjoy your holiday...:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's great that you go to TVV, you have a really big vocation. My best wishes to you Bea.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. TVV! I hope I can go the next year!
    The south of Chile is really beautifull! you must to visit the tenth region (:
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Go to TVV seem a great holiday. I hope to go next year. I wish spend you wonderful =)

    ResponderEliminar