lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

My Favorite Website

hello friends!!!

Today I will write about my favorite website: YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/
YouTube is a website where users can upload and share videos.
It is very popular thanks to the ability to save personal videos easily. Holds a variety of movie clips, TV shows and music videos. Links to YouTube videos can also be inserted on personal blogs and websites if you want to share a video with your friends.
Use since I started this website to see videos of my favorite songs but then discovered that I could find much more!. On youtube you can find videos of songs with lyrics and subtitles in your language as well as trailers of films, TV programs, educational videos and you can also upload home videos.
I like it because I can look all I can think of as music, songs with lyrics, music videos, movies, humorous videos and even  explanations of biological processes in video such as gestation and birth in animals and also as allergic reactions are generated in scientific language, this is really very good!
I visit every day, every time you listen to my favorite songs or when I want to learn the lyrics and choreography of a song that has recently emerged. Also, my son is a fan of the movie cars and likes to watch videos of collectors of the characters in the film, the promotional videos cars toon  is a miniseries of the characters in the movie.
When I laugh a lot, I see the videos of the presentations of humorist Kramer ... is great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LtSVUWQSNU&feature=fvst





             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7CTmWdooQ

5 comentarios:

  1. youtube is amazing ... when you think you've seen everything surprises you with something unexpected

    ResponderEliminar
  2. youtube is a great!!! now I can create a mix of videos and can listen to music all the day :D, also I can review videos of the career, ever is useful
    Good week!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is a very good site and is very entertaining.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ohhh we like the same website is very good,.....:)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. this website is really nice!! i used all the time... :)

    ResponderEliminar